June is hard working, extremely focused, and possesses an extraordinary ability to deliver results for her clients.
- We recently decided to move to Kelowna and needed help with finding the right property for our family. We were very fortunate to have June Conway as our real estate agent to guide us through the process. We have bought and sold multiple properties in the past 10 years, but have not met a real estate agent as professional and helpful as June. She paid attention to our needs and made positive recommendations when needed. She even gave us great advice regarding the sale of our own home which helped us to sell within a short period of time in a depressed market. I can honestly say that she has raised the bar and my expectation when it comes to real estate agents and we thank her for her excellent service.
Paul and Karen
- Due to my Father's declining heath, my sisters and I found it necessary to move him into an extended care home in White Rock where he would be better cared for and closer to family.
Consequently, we found ourselves needing to sell his home in Kelowna. I contacted three Realtors in the area and elected to deal with June Conway. I'd known June when we were both licensed with RE/MAX in West Vancouver and prior, when I was selling on Vancouver's North Shore early in my career. While we hadn't the occasion to do business together, I always had the impression she was very professional and up to date on current marketing strategies.
Such was the case in her handling the sale of our Dad's place. We were both impressed with the marketing package she produced for the home and the regular up-dates she gave us over the course of the listing. She handled the contract negotiations to my Dad's and my satisfaction, despite facing the challenge of an out-of-town owner.
I'd be happy to recommend June's services in the future.
Dan Walker, FRI, R.I. (B.C.)
REMAX COLONIAL PACIFIC REALTY LTD.
604 - 541-4888
- June Conway's unique system is designed to achieve results. She is dedicated to her clients, honest and sincere in her desire to find the right home at the right price. Perhaps her greatest attribute is her ability to listen and respond to her client's needs.
George & Susan
- Fortunately for me, I had had occasion to meet Ms. June Conway of RE/MAX on an informal basis. Her prompt follow-up to a casual question impressed me with her enthusiasm and sensitivity. It was very easy thereafter to turn to her when I finalized my decision to sell my house and buy a condominium. Ms. Conway undertook her responsibilities very efficiently, displayed a sound knowledge of the market and quickly gained my respect and trust. She was helpful in suggesting an appropriate strategy, extremely mindful of the importance of timing and on all occasions, made me feel confident in her ability and intent to negotiate on my behalf. Because of the double transaction, there were a number of interactions between representatives of various agencies. Ms. Conway was most professional in her communications and it was obvious that she was well respected as a colleague within the real estate field. I am very grateful to June for making it possible to achieve a most enjoyable transition.
Mrs. Bonita B.
- I suppose it might be strange to refer to a client's relationship with a realtor as a partnership, but that best characterizes our working relationship with June Conway. As confirmed downtown Kelowna's "Sunset Drive" types, complete with condo near Okanagan Lake and a fear of the bridge, June confidently led us on a fantasy trip of exploration of Kelowna and West Kelowna. With the enthusiasm of a long lost relative showing distant cousins the joys and spectacles of the local mountains, benchlands, wineries,orchards, golf courses, parks, byways, lanes and neighbourhoods of Kelowna and surrounding area, she exhibited incredible knowledge and patience. With the skill of a well-trained counsellor, she formulated our likes, dislikes, wants and desires (and pocketbooks!) into a search for the perfect home. And we found it! She led us through the intricacies of inspections, insurance, financing and lawyer and capped it all with a wonderfully personal housewarming gift (Just right!)...
David & Ken
Over 22 years of experience on your side.
June's Kelowna Blog Feed