- 'housing sector will crater this April'
- 'significant market downturn'
- 'if lockdown measures and the recession last longer than expected, downward pressure on prices is going to build up across the board',
- 'housing market will experience a serious slowdown'
- 'deep recession due to the pandemic, followed by a significant recovery in home sales in 2021'
covid-19 and the housing market
Blog by June Conway | April 24th, 2020
Covid-19 poses challenges for the real estate market. Industry experts vary on projections. Snippets of what some are saying include: