We have over a month and half of summer left with lots of things still to participate in!
Check out this '.....super-sized summer survival checklist that includes all the must-dos for your family to prevent the boredom blues. Print off our the list, stick it to the fridge, and see how many you can get through before the Fall arrives.
1. Metro Vancouver is going crazy for Canada Day this year! Check out our HUGE list of Canada 150 celebrations. Which party are you joining?
2. Check out the 4 day Golden Spike Days Festival in Port Moody June 30 – July 3rd.
3. West 4th Ave shuts down for the annual Khatsahlano Street Party on July 8th.
4. Check out the FREE family fun at Newton Days in Surrey. Saturdays noon – 4pm through July & August.
5. The Vancouver Symphony Orchestra performs, for FREE, at Burnaby’s Deer Lake Park on July 9th.
6. If your kid loves Pokemon you won’t want to miss the Pokemon Symphonic Evolutions performed by the Vancouver Symphony Orchestra in July.
7. Need a day of play? Why not explore one (or more) of these playgrounds with serious WOW Factor?
8. Check out the 34th annual Whistler Children’s Festival July 7th – 9th. The fun-filled weekend features a multitude of hands-on art workshops led by professional artists in fine arts, crafts, theatre, multi-media, dance and music from across BC.
9. Book a salmon & crab charter tour with Ocean Adventure Centre. The awesome crew, Vancouver’s gorgeous geography & tasty seafood make this an unforgettable experience!
10. Soar about the forest floor when you visit the Greenheart TreeWalk at UBC Botanical Garden
Click here for the super sized SUMMER SURVIVAL CHECKLIST!