Spring market turning a corner in North Vancouver's (NV) detached house market?
NV is on Vancouver's north slopes just like WV but separated by Capilano River with a population (District of NV and City of NV) of 132,000+ residents in comparison to WV's 42,000+ folks.
March stats show North Vancouver's house (detached) market in the 'sellers' category at 41% Sales Ratio average, in otherwords, 4.1 in 10 homes selling in contrast to West Vancouver.
Closer look at NV's house market shows:
- March house supply (326) was up +9.03% from February 2014.
- Supply of homes in March was greatest in the NV neighborhoods of Canyon Heights (41), Upper Lonsdale (37), Lynn Valley (27), Edgemont (20) and Upper Delbrook (20).
- March home sale numbers (134) was up +44.09 from the month before and up+19.47% from same March 2013.
- Of NV's 35 neighborhoods Lynn Valley (15), Upper Lonsdale (14), Canyon Heights (13), Caverhall (9) and Central Lonsdale (9) had the most March home sales.
- $1,059,000 was March 2014 median NV house sale price which was down -3.29% from February and up +13.14% from same month last year.
If you are ready to take advantage of the North Shore Spring typical trend of increasing inventory look forward to your contact: email@example.com 604-360-1188