Up to 21% of North Vancouver homes sold over their list price indicating they were likely in multiple offer situations and 7% received full list price!
Delving a bit further into the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver MLS stats from January 1 st to August 15th the following are approximate percentage of sales over the MLS list price:
- 8% in the $600,000 range,
- 20% in the $700,000 range,
- 26% in the $800,000 range,
- 36% in the $900,000 range,
- 7% in the $mil to 1.499mil range,
- 12% in the $1.5mil to $1.999mil range and
- 8% in the $2mil to $2.499mil range.
What creates this multiple offer scenario? It's simple ~ some North Vancouver neighborhoods have more demand than supply and as a result, buyers have to put "their best foot forward"!
To be fully prepared for our local market nuances and make a more than satisfactory North Vancouver home purchase I welcome your contact to make that happen:
RE/MAX Masters Realty