North Vancouver home buyers were active in September
- up +20.7% compared to September 2013 ,
- down -7.92% from the month before and
- year-to-date up +18.49% compared to the same time frame in 2013.
North Vancouver homes have been experiencing seller market conditions month after month since the beginning of the year precipitating record home value gains in most neighborhoods!
North Vancouver's September median sale price increased
- +1.85% from August to $1,100,000 in spite of less monthly sale activity and it's up
- +13.6% from September 2013.
Here is what it took in September to buy into North Vancouver's detached house market:
1 - $400,000 to $500,000 range,
1 - $600,000 to $700,000,
7 - $700,000 to $800,000,
14 - $800,000 to $900,000,
15 - $900,000 to $1mil,
25 - $1,000,001 to $1.50mil,
20 - $1,250,001 to 1.5mil,
4 - $1,500,001 to $1.750mil,
2 - $1,750,001 to $2mil,
2 - $2,000,001 to $2.250mil,
1 - $2,500,000 to $2.750mil and
1 - $3,000,000 to $3.5mil.
Delving a bit deeper into MLS stats from the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, year-to-date median sale price for the thirty-five neighborhoods of North Vancouver shows you where you might want to focus with your $ budget!
The greatest number of September home sales was in the following neighborhoods:
- Lynn Valley with 46.43% Sales Ratio average (SRA), that is 4.643 in 10 homes selling,
- Upper Lonsdale 42.86% SRA,
- Central Lonsdale 30.77% SRA and
- Canyon Heights 37.04% SRA.
Already 1,009 North Vancouver homes have changed hands from January to September. As the chart shows above that if our North Vancouver sale pace continues for the next three months it could end the year with the greatest annual sale totals since 2005. Time will tell!
Buying? Selling? Welcome your follow-up to facilitate: