Typically towards year end we see a cooling of the local North Shore real estate market.
North Vancouver home sales in November were
- down -19.78% from the month before,
- down -12.05% from November 2013 and
- down -49.65% from the height of monthly home sales in May.
Robust 2014 monthly sale activity for North Vancouver detached homes comes with a total 1,172 homes sold at the end of this November. With another month to go 2014 totals will likely exceed the 1,085 homes sold in 2013!
November inventory for North Vancouver homes was
- down -16.04% from October,
- down -25% from November 2013,
- down -42.45% compared to April's inventory total, and the
- lowest month year-to-date, lower than January!
Low inventory plus continued buyer demand provided sellers' market conditions with 3.2 in 10 North Vancouver detached homes selling in November; 32% Sales Ratio average.
Since January Sellers' market conditions prevail for North Vancouver detached houses and in terms current supply and demand, December continues to be favorable for sellers!
$1,080,000 November median price for a North Vancouver home was
- down -2.26% from the month before and
- up +4.34 from November 2013 and
- up +64.88% from November 2005!
By the way, there are North Vancouver homes to purchase less than a million bucks! Slim pickings but at this time, it's possible.
12% of North Vancouver's actively listed homes for sale are priced less than a million dollars:
- 6 in the $700,000 range,
- 8 in the $800,000 range and
- 16 in the $900,000 range.
For assistance anytime you need to know more about North Vancouver real estate or any property that interests you ~ welcome your contact: