MLS® market information shows competition amongst North Vancouver detached homes buyers in March.
Up to 57% of the home buyers settled at buying a home at the full MLS® list price or more and often found themselves in multiple offer scenarios.
A real close look at March's 193 home sales show
- about 7% of the buyers paid the full MLS® list price. And then,
- almost 50% of March buyers paid MORE than the MLS® list price.
- One March buyer paid as much as $284,500 ABOVE the MLS® list price!
Find below the number and purchasing power of March North Vancouver detached house buyers:
- 1 - $299,800 for a float home :),
- 9 in the $700,000's
- 11 -$800,000's,
- 29 - $900,000's,
- 128 - $1 million's range,
- 12 - $2 million's and
- 3 - $3 million's range.
North Vancouver's outstanding location adjacent to Vancouver's downtown and it's backyard access to North Shore mountains and waterfront recreation appeals to buyers as a community to secure home ownership.
For more market details on North Vancouver's market activity year-to-date click here.
Welcome your follow-up to get an edge in our market as a buyer and or a seller: