North Vancouver and West Vancouver commonalities include the North Shore mountainside ambience, a few minutes away from Vancouver's downtown and recreational adventures as well as desirable residential communities however their real estate markets are divergent...at this time!
- Over 40% of North Vancouver detached homes sold over their MLS® list price compared to 5% in West Vancouver.
- MLS® House Price Index for a North Vancouver home is 50% less than West Vancouver's; $1,175,300 versus $2,359,300
- North Vancouver homes took approximately 50% less time to sell compared to West Vancouver.
- 50% more West Vancouver homes for sale than North Vancouver.
- Nearly twice as many North Vancouver homes sold than West Vancouver.
- North Vancouver months of inventory for homes is 1/3 to West Vancouver's.
Check out the July facts for West Vancouver and North Vancouver house markets:
There is a plethora of real estate information available today in the news and the net. It can be extremely confusing at times.
If you are thinking of buying or selling, welcome your follow-up to help make sense in our rapidly evolving housing market: firstname.lastname@example.org or 604-916-6522