North Vancouver 2017 townhome sales were down 11% from 2016, off 22% from 2015 however 5% above the 10 year sales average.
Total 2017 new listings numbers were comparable to 2016 and down 5% from 2015 and the 10 year average.
Throughout 2017 the prices of North Vancouver townhomes continued to rise! The
- House Price Index year average was up +15%, $931,267 for 2017 and $810,675 for 2016;
- Median Sale Price year average was up +15%, $968,875 and $845,087 respectively; and
- Average Sale Price year average was up +13%, $979,823 and $865,024 respectively.
$2.2 million was the highest townhome 2017 sale price for a 2005 built, 3,302 sf townhome in the Edgemont neighborhood.
Find a breakdown below for the number of 2017 townhome sales and price ranges:
- 3 in the $2 million range,
- 29 in the $1.5 million to $1,999,999 range,
- 180 in the $1 million to $1,499,999 range,
- 199 in the $500,000 to $999,999 range and
- 5 less than 1/2 million dollars!
Here's a graphic take of 2017 North Vancouver townhome market activity:
If you have been thinking of selling now be the time!
Demand for your townhome will be strong when there is very little competition.
That could lead to a quick sale for a really good price.
Welcome your contact to make it happen: